Skip to main content

My First Experience With Blender May

As i started learning Blender in May 2020 before i start about blender i would like to tell that i started my Journey in graphics was started with Microsoft Power Point ware i done few slides with animation as i am a Computer Science Student I was not satisfied with the normal animation.

Then after few years i started working with After Effects which was way more to do then in powerpoint this helped me a lot to understand new things and new way of thinking. Made many animations and many new thinks i learnt from my friends and YouTube and i became even teacher for few of my Friends. Then i got intrest in learning blender this was a new level of satge that was unbelieve that in this i created 3d animations which would take days in aftereffects.

This are some of my animations in blender may 2020


I am looking forword to learn more and more about blender well this was a good or most awesome software ever i have used and the user Interface is 9 out of 10 very easy to understand most of the features as it is bit related to after effects and Maya 3d. The Blender official website is blender.org Its easy to download and Install and the most amazing part is that the community of blender is every responsive and even the software is free of cost.